- An application as RFPE (Malaysia) shall be made on the prescribed application and submit to :
Board of Engineers Malaysia
17th Floor JKR HQ Building
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
50580 Kuala Lumpur
- a complete application form together with necessary enclosure and payment of RM300.00 will be submitted to BEM Monitoring Committee for recommendation.
- Upon recommendation of BEM Monitoring Committee, the application will be submitted to the ACPECC Meeting for approval.
- Successful candidate will be placed on RFPE list (not practising) and will be given a registration number. An RFPE (not practising) will be invited to practise via Form B2 B (Application to practice as RFPE) with payment of RM300.00
- Successful candidate will be given a certificate valid for a duration of 1 year